Is a deposit required?
Yes, a deposit of $500 is required to reserve your suite or home. At the end of your stay your deposit is returned less a final cleaning fee.
Please call or email for more information!
What is included in my suite or home?
- Cable television
- High speed wireless internet
- Electrified Parking or Garage (if available)
- Barbeque and patio set (if outdoor space is available)
- Cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, dishware and glassware
- Bedding and bath towels
- Lawn care and snow removal
What costs are included in the rental fee?
At Six Three Suites there are no hidden extras. You pay one price which includes all utilities and the items outlined above. The only additional charges are for any additional services you may request.
What additional services are available?
- Digital cable box with PVR
- Housekeeping services
What if I have additional special requests?
Please let us know and we will do whatever we can to accommodate your request and to ensure your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Are pets welcome at Six Three Suites?
Absolutely, as pet owners ourselves, we believe that everyone should enjoy having a pet! Select properties are pet friendly and have fenced yards to accomodate your furry friends.
Is there a pet fee required?
Yes, we do require a small additional fee for pets depending on the length of your stay. Also, an additional damage deposit is required but is returned in full assuming your pet is well trained and well behaved!
What types of clients typically rent from Six Three Suites?
We accomodate great people who require the convenience of furnished living in Regina for various reasons:
- Business travellers and contract workers
- New Regina residents taking time to search for a new home
- Families or individuals displaced from their homes due to renovations or insurance claims
Are leases required?
Nope! We understand that our clients require flexibility and our contracts provide just that. Extensions and early terminations are all allowed for under short term notice periods.